Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Something Else Occurs: Dramatic Fanfiction Reading?


Since I still have these ancient copies anyway, right...?

It occurred to me just after I made my last post here that awhile ago, I think I said something about doing dramatic readings of my old fan fiction. Since I've got a webcam that works again and channels on ustream and YouTube, amongst other places, I may as well use them for something.

The first one will likely be that Final Fantasy 4 story I was talking about before. I think I'll give the original version a read for folks.

For right now, the plan is to do a live version on ustream. There will be a recorded version there, so people can see how it went live.

Maybe if I have more time than I think, I'll also do a version for YouTube that I record on my computer and put up later. I should learn how that works, too.

As always, details to follow. See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment