Friday, November 4, 2011

One Of Those Weeks


It seems like I haven't been able to get anything done this week, no matter how hard I try.

Well, it's been longer than that, really, but this week has seemed worse for some reason. I'm not sure why, either.

I know I've been up until 3 AM most nights this week, pretty much wasting time. The truly sad thing is that I can't even really remember what I've been wasting time on.

I'd like to get this figured out so I can be more productive and get more sleep, too. I used to be pretty good at it, and things were really great then. I just need to remember what I did to make it happen and how I went about it.

But then again, it also seems like I can explain that creepy feeling I had a couple weeks ago now. It may have been just a tiny bit more of what small amount of decent luck I've always had slipping away from me. Lately, it seems like a lot of the equipment I need to do the things I do is crumbling on me, and I'm really not particularly hard on it.

Just tonight, for example, I was going to try doing a webcast on uStream. Turns out, another of my USB ports is going to crap on me, and my camera kept locking up after about thirty seconds or a minute. That kinda sucks, because I've got a good idea for what I can use my channel for again.

Oh well, at least my word processor and Internet still works so I can still write things and post things to the blog. That's something, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment