Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween, Everybody!

Wait, today's Halloween, isn't it?

I suppose I should wish everybody a good one, even if it is pretty much over.  I hope everybody had a good one.

Even though I haven't had candy to hand out since I moved into my own place or gone trick-or-treating since the 8th grade, I still remember how much fun that was.  With any luck, there's still kids and/or parents who like doing that.

And I suppose I should share something scary tonight.  Here's this video a guy I consider something of a mentor made over the weekend.  And here's a link to the video, just in case the embedding doesn't work.




Special thanks to Jim Choma, AKA The_Walrus, for making that video. Very cool of you, man!

I hope you all had a happy Halloween and got lots of candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment