Monday, October 31, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry about the lack of updates recently.  Been a little stressed in my offline life.

There are things I've been wanting to get written and put up here, but I've been very busy and under a lot of stress in my everyday life since my last post.  Just keeping up with housework and chores has seemed like a task and a half since about Wednesday.  I'm not sure why, exactly, that's been the way it has been, but that's how it's been.

One big contributing factor, I think, is that this has been one of those weeks where my day job has been getting the better of me.  We've been understaffed quite a lot this week.  On top of that, we've been really busy, more so than usual for this time of year.  It's all been leaving me a bit drained by the end of the day, and keeping my living and working space useable has been the priority.

In all of this, I do have something to work with, once I get a decent chance to actually do it.  You see, I suspect that this will be a long, hard winter in my part of the world, based on some of the things I mentioned above, plus a few other things.  I'll get into why I think that more when I'm not so busy and had a decent amount of sleep.

At this point, I just thought I'd make an entry to let my readers know that I'm still alive and relatively well, and that there's even at least one new post of proper substance on the way.  With any luck, I'll be seeing you then, folks.  And before not too terribly long, if all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment