Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Junk And Stuff In My Apartment #3: Razors


I NEED SHAVING CREAM!!! SIXTY-ONE!!!!

But seriously, I was lucky I at least had some disposable razors in my bathroom this morning. Couldn't have shaved before work otherwise. Too bad I didn't have any shaving cream handy as well. Might not have nicked myself up quite so bad that way.

It might not have mattered, but I've got this fuseable outlet in it, and I hadn't noticed that it had tripped or that my razor had lost its charge until it was too late. What's worse is that I couldn't use the razor I've been using for years just by plugging it in once the outlet was reset, and the same proved true of the four or five others I've inherited over the years.

Anyway, it occurs to me that I need a plan on this. I already got some shaving cream, should I need it in the future. I'm also testing my other razors to see if they work and hold a charge better than the one I've been using so long. If not, I'll take the ones that don't work or I don't want or need in to Best Buy to recycle and maybe look for a new one.

I have, of course, learned something from this. I'll have to keep a better eye on that fuseable outlet in the bathroom and be better prepared in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment