Wednesday, October 19, 2011

An Awful Feeling This Evening


Ever have a feeling that something bad was going to happen in the near future?

I've had that feeling for most of the evening and I'm not sure why. Things are good with my family. My job, far as I can tell, is no less secure today than it has been recently. There's no reason to think that anyone I know or care about will die any time soon.

Yet, I can't seem to shake the feeling that something bad will be happening to me or somebody that I know in the near future. I really hope it's just me being paranoid about nothing. It's still kind of scary, though.

It could just be that my folks and I gave my apartment a thorough cleaning this afternoon. I tend to get this sense whenever I do a major cleaning job around here. I've always been like that. Not sure why, but there you go.

I just hope that's all it is. Only the next couple days will tell, I suppose. I really don't like being all nervous like this. I hope it turns out to be nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment