Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Few Passing Thoughts, Early On October 13, 2011

Here are a few more of the random, passing thoughts that I started this blog for.

Well, maybe not so much just me rambling about things as it is what I'm considering doing here in the future.

So, what am I thinking about doing here in the foreseeable future?  Well, a lot of things I'll get into later, but here are some of them in brief.

I might already have mentioned another Captain Creepy piece.  Got that underway.  I should have it ready to go tomorrow.

I'm also thinking about starting up the Text Play thing again.  I've got a few ideas about how I might go about that, but I'll get into it in its own individual post.

Another thing that comes to mind is the possibility of another "being impish" style post.  I did one before where I tried to get specific ads here, but it may be something different this time.

And, of course, there are the movie reviews and other general randomness that shows up here on a regular basis.  That's the one truly consistent thing here.  It's hard to say for sure what's coming and when.

But that's it for now, folks.  I'll have some decent content up soon.  Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment