Monday, October 17, 2011

A Short Leash



I feel like I've been on a short leash, shorter than usual, lately, even if it has brought some much needed change to the routine.

After all, I haven't had a Saturday or Sunday off without asking for it in quite a long time, and I've had it for two weeks in a row now, although that's gone away even without my writing about it. Still, it's been rather nice, I gotta say.

The downside is that my days off have been split up lately. And really, that's only bad because it makes it a little more difficult to plan the adventures I wrote about earlier, which is the only reason I'm looking the gift horse in the mouth right now. It's because I've always felt like I've been on a short leash, and it's felt that much shorter lately.

Who knows, though. Maybe things will change for the better now. That's one thing I've been working towards in a lot of ways for quite a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment