Tuesday, October 25, 2011

You'd Think I'd Learn...


I keep saying I need to make better plans than what I do, and yet, I keep failing to actually make good on that...

A perfect example of that would be an entry I wrote over the weekend with the intention of finishing and posting it today. Unfortunately, I forgot what I named that file, and now I'm going to have to work from memory about what that post was about. Fortunately, though, I do remember what the main idea of the entry was.

I'm going to bring back a set schedule for things. It'll be different than the last one I had because a lot of the things that changed since the first one haven't gone back to being like that, and I doubt they ever will now. Part of the reason for that is that the schedule for my day job has been in something of a state of flux for about a month now, more or less, and I don't see it stabilizing again until the middle of November at the earliest.

Plus, I need to come up with new things I'm going to have on it, which I don't really have right now. The only ideas I've got off the top of my head are bringing the uStream show back and maybe starting a new Text Play series. I can't really commit to either of those yet because I would like to have set times to work on those things, and at present, I don't have that, nor do I have any idea when or if I might.

But anyway, that's the one big thing that I can remember from what the other post was going to be about. There was something else I was going to have in there, but it's probably for the best that I can't remember what it was, exactly.

When I try to think about what it was, the only thing that really comes to mind is that it was something about taking advice from ChomaTime and one of the most memorable riffs from the MST3K episode Manos: The Hands Of Fate. Then again, that might just be because I thought I heard the Walrus say something about reading one of my recent entries as one of his YouTube vids during his last After Hours show.

Anyhow, keep an eye out for a return to a more scheduled structure. See you in the near future, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment