Sunday, October 16, 2011

Captain Creepy: Lloyd the Cat


This is sort of a followup to my last Captain Creepy entry, and it comes from an interesting coincidence from when I was posting the aforementioned entry.

So, here's the thing, right? Remember how I was saying that there was this coincidence between my entry about an anthro version of The Spoony One's dog and the tweets from the Channel Awesome folks I follow at the time I was posting it? That gave me another idea.

See, at the time, The Spoony One was tweeting about how fellow Channel Awesome personality The Cinema Snob's cat fell asleep on Spoony's face when he spent a night at the Snob's house while in the area for some event or another.

So, it occurred to me that since I'm dreaming up an anthro character based on the female dog of one of my favorite Internet reviewers, why not do the same for the male cat of another?

And what really makes it so creepy isn't so much that Lloyd the Cat has fallen asleep on a guest's face, and I'm not really even thinking so much below the belt as I was last time. In this case, it's weird because I think it's a character I might be able to play myself in live streams, based on what I've seen of the actual cat.

I know, I know, it's probably more than a little presumptive of me, but there you go all the same, I guess. Maybe this is something I'll actually do one day, though. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment