Thursday, October 6, 2011

So Much Yet So Little #1

I've got so much going on, and yet so little is actually happening.

One thing that's really been something of a detriment to me in recent weeks is that it seems like I've had a lot going on in my life, but very little of it has been leading to much noticable.

This is bad for several reasons.  The biggest and most obvious one is that I'm still hiving a bit of trouble sleeping, even though I've pretty much resolved the issues that had been bugging me before.  This inability to sleep decently has affected everything from the way I work to the way I eat, and a good deal of what's in between.

As I write this, I'm half asleep from the things I've been doing with the rest of the day, plus being active in an online role-playing group and having at least one other post here backlogged for later.  This fatigue and lack of sleep will catch up with me tomorrow somehow.  I'm not entirely sure just how yet, but I'm sure it will somehow, some way, want it to or not.

I think what I really need here is a day or two to myself so I can relax a bit, maybe remind myself of a little much needed advice.  I think one thing that I really need to take to heart is the last musical number from the classic Disney movie Mary Poppins:


o/~ Let's go fly a kite/Up to the highest heights... o/~

Mary Poppins and related music copyright Walt Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment