Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wow, October Already, Huh?

How did we get three quarters of the way through the year already?

So here we are, right near the beginning of October, 2011, and I find myself wondering how it got so late in the year already.  I know I've been busy with stuff, and was more than a little sick during the summer, but wow, nine months and some odd days gone by already?  Where has the time gone?

One bit of good news is that I've realized that I don't have to write a post I had drafted out.  I was going to lament about how I had all these ideas, but wasn't sure how do go about actually making use of them.  But then, I just sat down and started doing it, so it's not the problem I thought it would be.

I've already mentioned the Text Play in  previous entry.  We'll just have to see where that goes.

I've also got a ton of things to work on for That Guy With The Glasses.  There's at least one new Looking Back series I'm planning, plus one or two random entries as well.

And, of course, there's this place.  I've got only one post that I'm in the process of editing for the web, but at this point, it will have to wait another day.  It's getting a little late, and I've got things planned.

Of note is that I'm something of a stats freak when it comes to this blog and my art-themed blog.  I say this because I've noticed something of concern with regards to the art blog.  See, I've pretty much ignored that since my last post there back in February.  But lately, there's been a serious uptic in hits, and I'm at a loss as to explain why.  I'm hoping it doesn't mean anything bad, though I'm not sure what I could really do if it does.

Regardless of what happens on the art blog, for the most part, I foresee the rest of 2011 proceeding much as the first nine months have.  There will always be new material coming to most of the various places I post, so be on the lookout for that.

In the meantime, as I've said, it's getting a little late and I've got things planned for tomorrow, so I'd best sign off and get some sleep before I start really doing dumb things.  Good night, all.  See you soon.  Sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment