Monday, January 16, 2012

I Love Coffee

I love it to the point that I tend to overdo it just like so many other things in life.

So, yeah, here I am, 3:30, almost 4:00 in the morning, after having entirely too much caffeinated coffee.  I need sleep badly, but can't quite do it because of all the stims going through my blood.  I used to do this in college, too.  Didn't work out too great, I'm afraid, but at least I felt accomplished by the time I finally did get to bed.

That's kind of how I feel now, too.  Caught up on things.  I got my threads updated in the Yahoo role-playing group I'm in, and the next issue of the Final Fantasy 4 Text Play written.  The only reason I'm posting this instead of that is that I want to look at it again after I've slept off the coffee and a long week at work.  By then, I should be able to spell a little better than I am now, and be more sure of the jokes I'm using there.

For now, though, I want to have a new post up, just for the sake of having one up.  Gotta keep this as fresh and frequently updated as I can if I want it to work, after all.  Nobody said it would be easy.

So anyway, I'll have the Text Play up after a few hours of sleep, a proper breakfast, and a quick offline review to check for errors.

See you then, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment