Thursday, January 19, 2012

Something, Anything...

I've got no good ideas right now, but still feel compelled to post something all the same.

I do have one more Random Word post I could throw out, but I don't really want to.  There's really no good reason for me to hold onto it, except for that I want to have at least one thing on hand to just push out when I really am feeling lazy.

Probably could have come up with something better than this had I gotten an earlier start, but that's my fault.  I got to screwing around when I should have been working on the Text Play or maybe doing something else more constructive than I was.

But I suspect having something, anything, really, is better than nothing right now.  So, here's this... thing... that lives up to the name of the blog.  Just some random stuff.

I suppose I'd better wrap this up for now, though.  I've got things to do later on this morning and I'd like to get at least a little sleep first.  See you later, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment