Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Early Morning Ramblings 9/28/11

I'm up way later than I need to be and I need to ramble on about stuff that my readers probably don't care about!

But yeah, this is probably going to be rambling on and rather pointless.  I'm a bit tired and have been drinking coffee to help me get a few other things done tonight.

I just wanted to say that I've got a backlog of things to post, but I'll be holding off on them until later in the day because I suspect that I should just turn my computer off for awhile before I do that, so that the RAM and such has a decent chance to clear properly.

I've also got a backlog of stuff to write for here and a few other places.  But I should turn myself off and get some sleep because humans need to do that from time to time, and I'm a human.

Unfortunately, all the coffee I've had tonight has made that a little hard.  So, what I think I'm going to do here is go grind my stats in Final Fantasy 2 Origins until I'm finally ready to fall asleep.  I may be at it awhile.

I've also been seeing and hearing the word "Eurozone" around a lot today.  I wonder, does that mean all of Europe, or just those countries within Europe that use the Euro currency?  I might know that if I'd been an economics major.  Guess that's one downside to being mathematically deficient.  Oh well.

Good night for now, everybody.

Oh, and Eurozone Eurozone Eurozone.

No comments:

Post a Comment