Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Junk and Stuff in my Apartment #2: Paper


You didn't think it was all just plastic food service cups, did you?

Amongst all the crap in my apartment is a ton and a half of paper, mostly in the form of printer paper, legal pads, and old notebooks. This should come as no surprise, after all, as I am a writer, after all, and sometimes an artist.

The problem comes in because I've always had this sort of scatterbrained way of organizing my stuff. I've bought quite a few new notebooks and legal pads over the years when I didn't really need to. The reason that's such a big deal is that every time I try to clean and rearrange things, it seems like I come across at least one more old, half used notebook from the years I was going to college for one thing or another. I've found ones from as far back as the freshman year of my bachelors degree, which was fifteen years ago now.

What this is more than likely going to lead to is my trying to do more hand-written first drafts when I'm away from my computer. It seems like the best solution for dealing with all these partly used notebooks and such that I've got around.

So, be on the lookout for a good deal more short, mostly pointless entries in the short term, folks. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment