Friday, September 30, 2011

Maybe I'm More of a Brony Than I Realize...

It bugs me, too.  Much as I dislike short posts, this may very well have to be just that.  And, a warning for mild Disturb-O-Vision below the jump, for those of you that have one.

Now, I've always considered myself relatively neutral about this whole My Little Ponies thing.  And it's not just this current Friendship is Magic business that we've got now.  This has been over the whole of the 25 or 30 years, more or less, that I've known about the franchise.  I just haven't really cared about it, either because I was too young for it to matter much when I knew girls who were into it, or because I only know guys who are into it now.

Still, I find myself visiting the My Little Brony site on the Cheezburger Network on an all too regular basis.  This evening, I cam across an interesting animated GIF image.  It raises a question in my mind.  So, to all you Bronies out there who may be reading this, I'm only asking this because I'm curious.






Is this what you're thinking about when you watch an episode?  Because the title of this one was "It Tickles!".

Sorry.  Couldn't resist.  I'll just go load up my goodie cart and settle in for my "punishment" marathon now...

No comments:

Post a Comment