Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Laundry Time Reading Material


It pays to have that sort of thing when you use laundromats to do your laundry.

A large part of how this entry, and my last Junk and Stuff, came about is that last time I had laundry to do, I forgot to bring something to read with me. Usually, such lapses are no big deal, as I'm sure most regular users of laundromats and public laundry rooms know how there's usually a ton of things to read just left lying around.

I say usually because it's not always the case that there's stuff to read around. This morning was one of those cases, and it was kind of a surprise.

Maybe it was because I was there at the comparatively early hour of 10 AM. All the same, the lack of abandoned reading material in the form of outdated magazines and well-intentioned religious tracts seemed a little weird.

The only reason I'm even bringing it up is because this writing business ain't as easy as I might make it seem sometimes, especially when I really am just pulling things out of my ass.

Oh well, at least my laundry got done and a couple new blog posts got written, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment