Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Manning Up


It's hardest to do when it's the most necessary.

There are a few things I've needed to deal with for a while now. There are two big reasons why I haven't yet. One is that I tend to procrastinate, just because that's the sort of guy I am.

The other is that I'm something of a wuss who's scared of having things go bad. Which leads to that whole procrastination thing.

The thing is, I'm beginning to realize that my position is such that things will go much worse for me if I just let them sit. With that in mind, I guess I'm just going to have to have a little more balls than I'm having now and just go ahead with some of these things. I'll be better off for it, and there's a good chance that so will a few other people.

Some of these things are personal matters that, for obvious reasons, I won't talk about here unless I've got reason to think it'll affect my ability to continue with this blog and other such things. The rest, I'll try my best to bring out somehow, be it through a written blog post of some sort or by way of one of the video channels I've got.

With that in mind, I should say that there may be a live stream on my uStream channel at least partially associated with this post to come soon. I'm not sure of or when that may be, so as always, updates will follow as necessary and available.

No comments:

Post a Comment