Friday, December 23, 2011

VHS Video Collection

I'd have done this one as a Junk And Stuff entry, but it's not all junk.

Some of them might actually be worth something in the end, too.  Granted, not the ones I recorded stuff from TV on probably aren't, but some of the commercially produced ones might be.

What gets me to thinking about it is that for the longest time, I've been meaning to go through them all to see what's worth keeping and what's not.  Who knows, I might even wind up finding something I want to do a written review of.

It's just that I know it's going to be a long project when I finally get started, and I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to make time for it.  It's certainly not something I have to do all in one day, I suppose.  But even making time to start seems like a trick.

We'll see, though.  I know it'll be fun to at least look at some of the Mystery Science Theater episodes I recorded when I was in college, if only to see the commercials again.

If and when I get the chance to do any of that, I might write more then.  Probably won't be until after the first of the year, though.

Anyway, better wrap this up.  It's getting kind of late and I need to get more sleep.  See you all soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment