Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Chance To Catch Up!

It's looking like I might have a chance to get caught up on a few things!

That's good, because I've got quite a lot of catching up to do. And now may be a very good time to do that, too, as it seems there's some hot iron to be struck.

See, every time I check the stats for this blog, it seems like there's a nice, healthy spike in the hit count whenever I post something, regardless of what it is that I post. If I actually manage to post all of the stuff from the stack of drafts I've been showing in my weekly uStream lately, I may actually start making money at this.

On top of that, I've got a stack of art to finish and post to various places, too. Oddly enough, that seems popular, too, even though I actually kind of suck as an artist. I really shouldn't look the gift horse in the mouth, though. Bad things can come from that.

And I've got something of a secret project that I'm working out in my head. It's something I'll try to do a video about in the near future. The only detail I really have worked out in my head right now is that it'll get its own blog title, separate from this one and my art blog. But like I said, I'll probably make a video about it in the near future if I don't talk about it on my stream Tuesday.

So, until later, I'll see you around, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment