Monday, October 15, 2012

Short and Rainy Days...

Well, I guess this is something of the opportunity I've been waiting for for awhile now.

I've got a few short shifts at my day job this week, and the national weather service is predicting that one of my days off will be rainy.  That's good because even if I don't travel like I was thinking I might, I certainly could use the rest, if nothing else, and I still do have that pile of art and other writing I need to catch up on.

It will also be good to actually finish some of these things.  Most notably on the list is the Legend of Mana Text Play.  I've been meaning to finish the quest I stopped in the middle of last issue on that.  I could also use the time to get both my parties on Final Fantasy Origins to roughly the same place.  I'm taking my main party through the Earth Cave again to get more of the treasure, since I needed to take them to see Dr. Unne in Melmond now that I've got the Rosetta Stone from the Sea Shrine.  It'll be off to Leffen for them soon.  And I might be able to finish off the Fiends of Fire and Water with the all-monk party, too.

The one big thing I've gotta do, of course, is sleep.  I haven't been doing so well in that department lately.  If I don't do anything else, at least I can get some decent sleep.

At any rate, there's things I can and should do the next couple days.  We'll just see how many of them I actually get done.  Good night for now, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment