Thursday, October 11, 2012

Maybe A Break Coming...?

I know I could certainly use a little time away from it all.  I'm just not sure how I'd make such a thing work.


It always seems like there's so much I need to be doing and not nearly enough time to do it, and I've been neglecting to take time for myself.  For most of August and September, my excuse had been that I was working six days a week at my day job and getting away was a little difficult.  Now, however, that's no longer the case.  I've got time to do things with, and I'd really like to take advantage of that.

Thing is, though, I've been going in rather the wrong direction with that, lately.  Now that some of the pressure's off, I've actually been doing less than I had for that six or eight weeks when I was working so many days.

One thing that would really help me get my head right would be to just get out of the city I live and work in for a couple days.  It's been awhile since I've done that.  Perhaps I could go to my state's capitol.  I've always liked the place, and it's been awhile since I've visited the museums there, and it's a nice area to just go looking around.

Or maybe I'll head north.  There's some interesting stuff that way, too.

But for now, I should maybe just get a little extra cash set aside for just such a thing.  Since I've got most of my bills taken care of for the time being, that shouldn't take much longer.  As always, finding easy ways to speed that process up a little bit would be nice, of course.  I suppose I'd better get back at that.

And then maybe get a little sleep, too.  That's also a good thing, from what I hear.



And to wrap up, here's a digitally colored piece of art I've been meaning to do something with for a while now.

See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment