Monday, February 6, 2012

Actually Using One Of The Random Words


I hadn't thought I would, at least not seriously, but Life's Funny Like That...

I would have posted this earlier, but it's something I want to be sure gets done right. By the time I actually got around to making the first draft of this, it was almost 2 AM, and I wanted to come back and look at it after having gotten some real sleep instead of just having socked myself full of coffee after an already busy day.

The post I had anted to make instead of just another Random Word one was about the ads. Yeah, I know, it's kind of begging. I don't really like doing it, and I'm sure you, as readers, aren't particularly fond of seeing me do it, either. But if I want to see what I can get for doing this, beyond a sense of personal accomplishment, I may have to resort to that.

Anyway, to the point, I'm sure there's some stuff in those sidebar ads and the ones at the bottoms of the posts that must interest you folks. I'm consistently getting readers, so that must mean I write about things you're interested in. If the ads really are tailored to match that, by all means, clickulate.

See what I did there? Used one of my own goofball words for something. Who knows, maybe it'll actually take off. So feel free to use the word. And help a guy out, huh? Maybe without prompting from me so that I don't have to sound like Doug Walker's Chester A. Bum character every few months, right? Clickulating the ads will really help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment