Sunday, February 19, 2012

Been A Little Busy

I've been a bit remiss in posting lately, and I fee kind of bad about that.
 It's not been for a lack of ideas.  Anything but, to be honest.  It's just that I've been a little busy with other things and really haven't had a decent chance to make anything of those ideas.

One interesting thing to happen while I've been distracted from this is I seem to have picked up a somewhat unexpected nickname  in certain parts of the Web.  Those of you that follow Jory Caron Opens Mail And Shit might know I regularly send in pathetic little attempts at humorous fan mail to Mr. Caron's show.  It was meant as a way to use up the stack of scrap paper I'd found around my workplace with the number 81 on them.  Turns out, I'm starting to be called the Infinity Eyes Guy amongst a few of the other fans.

I suppose I can see why:






I just never made much of it until it started to catch on someplace.  But hey, why not capitalize on it a little bit now that it has?  I'd feel just as bad about wasting the opportunity as I do about neglecting my blog of late.

So, infinity eyes, I guess.  See you all soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment