Monday, February 13, 2012

Some Weird Hits

Not that I'm complaining about getting hits, of course.

 As I've mentioned before, I check my blog stats a couple times a day, just because I wonder about that sort of thing.  I just like knowing what's popular and where my hits are coming from.  Helps me know what to write more about, after all.

Recently, though, I've noticed something that seems like an unusual referring site for this blog.  It's one about baby equipment, primarily strollers.  Like I said, I have no problem getting the hits or anything,  That's one thing the ad revenue is based on.

I just find it unusual that I'd be getting referrals from a baby stroller website.  I can't think of what I might have written about or used as tags to trigger those referrals is all.

After all, the general contents of this blog have little or anything to do with babies, and almost nothing to do with strollers, far as I can tell.  Why such a site would refer to a blog mostly about video games and the mindless ramblings of some random guy is a little beyond me.

But I'd better stop griping about it now.  I'll take the hits and the ad revenue it generates, even if I don't quite get all the sources.

See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment