Friday, December 10, 2010

A "Change! Ya Got Change?" on the way...

Since I'm gonna do this anyway, why not get paid for it?


I figured I should let you guys know that as of Monday, I'm going to start up Adsense on this blog.  It's not because I'm in any financial straits or anything.  At least not yet.  But I figure I should let my readers know all the same that there will soon be ads with this blog.

There are two reasons for this.  One is, as stated above, that I may as well be getting paid for this since I'm gonna be doing it anyway.  I mean after all, every little bit counts in the money department when one is in the kind of work I do.  Sure, I've got a day job, but that pays just enough for me to get by on, and I don't want to just get by in life.  So, why not do something about that?

The other is that I just got a raise at my day job.  While I appreciate that, and doubt that anything bad will happen in the near future, there have been a couple times in life when I've lost a job after getting a raise, and the last time I was out of work for a while after, so I want to have at least a little income should something like that, however unlikely it may be, happen again.

So, anyway, as of Monday, I'll be putting Google's Adsense here, and I figured it would be good of me to tell any readers I've got why that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment