Saturday, December 25, 2010

Crazy Movies: Argentinian Noah's Ark -- Animated

This may not be a movie for the holiday at hand, but it's as good a reason as any to share it.


So, a few years back, a studio in Argentina made an animated version of the story of Noah's Ark.  It's kind of an odd thing, all things considered.  If you've ever wondered what might happen if someone tried to tell the story from the animals' point of view, this may be the thing for you.

Of course, it may well be better if you're into the whole "furry" thing I've written about a time or two before.  Be warned, this means that it's a little too... adult... for younger audiences.

I'd like to say more, but between a bit much celebrating the holiday and having already said entirely too much about it on TGWTG, I'm rather at a loss for anything very substantial to say now.

I guess my primary purposes for writing this would be to share one halfway decent thing with my readers and to be a bit sneaky about suggesting perhaps a little more fan art for an ever-so-slightly underrated movie.

So, have at it, folks!  Here's a somewhat less than legal YouTube playlist I've made of it.  Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment