Monday, December 13, 2010

A Brief List Of Things To Come

Every now and then , I like to list off a few of the things I've got going on in my writings.  This is one of those times.


So, here's a brief list of things to expect to see from me in the near future, with brief descriptions of all.

  • A Text Play of Capcom's SNES RPG Breath of Fire: I'm playing through one of the RPGs in my Super Nintendo collection, and because I'm doing so from memory, I'll be writing about the adventure for you all to read about as well.  This will possibly be cross-posted here, to the user blogs at That Guy With The Glasses, and to the forums at County Line Gaming.  Issue #1 is pretty much ready to go, but I have some tweaking I want to do before I make my final post.
  • Looking Back: The Mysterious Cities of Gold: At this point, I'm intending to keep my Looking Back series, and its sister series, Recent Discoveries, exclusive to TGWTG, but I will make mention of it here when I post a new entry to either series there.  More to be said about this as things progress.
And that's about it for now, I'm afraid.  There was more, but I can't remember what it was at the moment.  So, there's a brief taste of what's to come.

Now, I'd better go get some sleep.  I almost feel like I'm coming down with something...

No comments:

Post a Comment