Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Schedule

From the looks of things, I'm going to need a blogging and streaming schedule.


Of course, that's something that should probably have occurred to me before I posted last night's Text Play. Things will certainly work out better for me if I have one, and I may actually get more followers that way.

So here we go. Here's what I'm thinking my Internet schedule will be to start with:

Monday: JMShearer Speaks – 9:30 PM

Tuesday: Text Play

Wednesday: Passing Thoughts

Thursday: Text Play

Friday: ZipperFish Live – 9:00 PM

Saturday: Passing Thoughts

Sunday: Passing Thoughs

And new art as it's ready to post.

I'll do my best to stick to that as best I can. If I have to miss a day, I'll do my best to make it a Wednesday or weekend Passing Thoughts, simply because those tend to be about random things, and the others are more about specific things.

No comments:

Post a Comment