Sunday, April 29, 2012

Affiliate Ads...?

So, it seems I'm eligible for something called Google Affiliate Ads here.

That could be a big help, a decent step forward.  I've been looking for a way to get a little income out of this, and the whole Affiliate Ads thing just might be it, so I'm going to give it a shot here and see what happens.  Worth a shot, after all, right?

From what I understand, I can pretty much pick and choose if, when and where the Affiliate Ads show up.  For example, if I saw something on my desk that folks might want to try themselves, I could put a sponsored link in and get a tenth of a cent per click or something.

A good example would be the bottle of Fanta Orange pop I've got sitting here.  I quite like it, even if I don't have it as much as I used to.  It'll be interesting to see where that goes. (Location, location, location: Fanta Orange Fridge 12 Pack)

Of course, I will admit I've got a little learning to do with this thing.  My understanding of what would happen has so far proven different from what actually did, which could have lead to a situation that can only be described thusly.

Still, this is just one of those things where it's better to try and wind up failing or being wrong.  So, I guess I'll take the shot and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment