Sunday, April 8, 2012

TEXT PLAY: Legend of Mana (PlayStation; 2000): Issue #05: The Mindas Touch


Take One, anyway.

I admit it. I've been procrastinating on this one. I haven't wanted to make time for it, and there's a good reason for that.

See, the thing about this particular dungeon is that I've always found it to be confusing as all hell. I know there's a way through it, but I've never been able to figure it.

I had hoped that this time would be different. No such luck, I'm afraid. There's just too many things that need moving and adjusting in just the right order. And it seems like I keep hitting dead ends where there should be paths to get through. What's worse is that, at least in this case, everything seems backwards from what I've seen and read before.

Even with the strategy guide I've been using, I'm still stuck on this one. But then, I've been using it as only a rough guide, too, so that may well be part of the problem.

What I think I'm going to do here is put this on hold for a little while and use the time to consider my options and ask for help. I'm a bit lost, but I do know of places I could look for help. There's the fine folks at County Line Gaming that might know a thing or two, and I know there's at least one full LP of the game on YouTube that I'll check out, too.

In the meantime, I might start a new game on LoM, and maybe start doing a different game as well.

So, until then, any help would be appreciated. See you again soon, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment