Saturday, April 14, 2012

An Almost Forgottet Item

I guess this means I should go through my CD-ROM collection when I clean my apartment later on today...

So, the old stuff from like ten years ago that I've been posting off and on the last month or so have been putting my hits through the roof.  I'm glad of that because now I'm finally getting a decent look at how many readers I could have been getting if I'd been blogging for all those years.

But anyway, it's about time I went through the stuff on my desk, including my old CD-ROM collection that I burned a lot of old work to before I had online backup.  I did a little of that after work yesterday and found one marked "Writing/MST3K Second Backup Disk".  Given the popularity of the previous stuff like that I've put out recently, it couldn't hurt to give this one extra disk another shot.

So, there's one more thing to be looking forward to in the very near future.  See you with something new, or something retro, or just something, soon, folks.  Maybe a report on how the cleaning went.  We'll see when it happens, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment