Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back At It

I haven't been doing as much freeform writing as I'd like lately.

Hell, outside of the Text Plays, I haven't been doing much writing at all lately. And it hasn't been for lack of ideas, either.

I've got a whole stack of first drafts on my desk I need to get typed up, plus some more of that quasi-fiction thing I started this spring. And I've got one and a half Looking Back articles I need to finish for That Guy With The Glasses. Maybe I'll actually get my ass in gear with some of it if I just get started on something. The best choice would be that last full Looking Back article, since I know the most about where that's going to go.

Keep an eye out for that stuff, folks, and please, call me on it if it doesn't come a little faster than it has been lately.

See you soon, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment