Saturday, August 4, 2012

Updates, 8/4/12

Cue the Unsolved Mysteries theme, I guess.


Just a few things going on in the last couple days, really, and none of them really worth their own entries at this point.

So, let's see what's been going on the first couple days of my being 35, shall we?

I guess the big thing here is that I'm finally upgrading my cell phone.  I've been using an LG flip-phone for like six years now, and it's time to move on to something newer and better.  Talked it over with my folks, and since they're all moving on to iPhones, I'm getting one, too.  Gotta say, this will be something I probably should have done a while ago, but then again, given the luck I've had the last month and a half or so, I probably would have wrecked it the last time I had too much to drink.

And on the half-assed announcements list, the other day, I saw on TGWTG that Brad Jones, better known as the Cinema Snob, did a review of a movie called Animalympics recently.  It looks like a fun movie.  I'd heard about it before I saw his review, but couldn't really find much about it.  But now I've found it on YouTube.  I think I'll try to give it a watch sometime.  I may even wind up doing my own review of it eventually.  Not sure if it'll be a "flyby" like I've done of a few things, or wind up doing a Going Long review like I did of El Arca (pdf) on TGWTG.  Only time will, of course.

And I'm still working on the Text Plays, too.  It's been a couple days, but things are getting tricky, and my head hasn't been particularly clear after work lately.  I'll be getting back to that soon, though.

But that wraps things up for now.  See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment