Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Finally...


Things may actually be going my way again.

I managed to get my car paid off the other day. That only took nine months or so, which was pretty good, all things considered. All that's left now is to get new tires, and I think I should be able to do that before winter.

I think I might be losing weight again. It'll be good if I am, because I've been holding at a lower, but still bad, weight for a while now, and I'd like to get going in the right direction again. I think the biggest help recently was finding a decent belt to wear to work. Now I just need to find one for the jeans I wear while I'm off work. That should be doable, and I might not even have to buy anything new.

And we're finally replacing some badly out-of-date equipment at my day job. That'll make things a little easier. Been looking forward to that for awhile. We'll just have to wait and see what else improves on that front in the near future.

As always, I'm hoping for more good news soon. See you later, folks!

– 30 –

No comments:

Post a Comment