Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Tires


It's about time I got around to getting new tires on my car.

Gotta admit that in my very non-professional assessment, they don't look as bad as the guys at the shop have been saying, but it's still about time.

I know I'm going to have to do it eventually. I think part of what wound up biting me in the ass in the end with my old car is the fact that I hadn't had new tires on it in too long. And I'm holding off again because I know it's going to be a bit pricy. Still, necessary, all the same.

I kinda gotta do it because I know it'll wind up biting me in the ass again.

One thing that would really help is a little clickthrough action on the ads. I'm sure a few of them would be of interest to people reading, right? That would really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment