Friday, July 13, 2012

Good News And Bad


They do seem to go hand in hand...

So, the good news is that I was at the doctor yesterday and had lost about five pounds since I was there last. I guess that means that at least one aspect of my little plan worked, anyway.

The bad news is that it could also have something to do with being one of two people in my family who have been more than a little sick since that last visit, too. That's not a good way to loose weight, but at least it's effective.

Worse yet, just when I think I've found a strategy that works, I find that I've got reason to doubt the odds that I'll be able to continue it much longer. We'll have to see how all this works out, of course, and only time will tell how that goes. I'll take my share of the responsibility if all this goes wrong, of course. I just hope I can explain myself well enough to keep that from happening, should the need arise.

The good news, though, is that I've lost weight. The reason why doesn't really matter, I suppose. The trick now is keeping it off and getting down further.

No comments:

Post a Comment