Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Where To Begin...?


Well, maybe more how to begin, because I already know the “where” part, from several angles...

Where I need to start is by describing the setting for the little fictional universe I wrote about recently. The thing I'm having trouble with is figuring out how to go about that.

The good news is, though, that in my collection of bound volumes is a book on subjects of that very nature. It's a book called “Telling Lies For Fun And Profit” by a guy named Lawrence Block. I'd say it's one of the best birthday presents I've ever gotten.

So, I'll be consulting that. I could use a few hints on describing the old “MiSTieverse”, as it were, that I'll be returning to. It was a cool place, and I suspect it might be popular with others as well, if I could ever make it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment