Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Not Quite A Break...


I just don't have a lot of decent freeform topics right now.

I'm not quite at a loss for what to write about. It's just that my pool of open topics has been a little dry lately, and I tend to take my time when I'm working on fiction or a pre-determined, specific topic for nonfiction. Or, at least that's how I've been working of late.

One thing that's been holding me back on the text play entries is that every time I try to move forward on Legend of Mana, I seem to mess things up. The good news is that I'm still at a point where changing course is relatively easy, at least for the time being.

I guess the point here is that I might be slowing down on my posting here for at least a little while. I don't know how long it might be, but that's what's going on. Just thought I'd let everybody know.

No comments:

Post a Comment