Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Day In General: July 25, 2012


A little busy, but not necessarily in ways I might have wanted to be.

So, I started off today dealing with a minor money issue. I'm doing well in that regard, for someone who does what I do for a living, so there's no big need for concern just yet. As always, there's need for more, but I'm not going broke just yet, either.

I spent the afternoon looking around the botanical gardens run by the college I got my bachelors degree from. It's a nice place, really starting to shape up from what it was when I was a kid, and even from when I was actually going to school there. Too bad I wasn't able to be there tomorrow. They're doing the grand opening for the visitors' center that they just put in, and I'm assuming there'll be a few classrooms in there, too.

Then we went to Nick's Hamburgers. That really is my favorite place to get burgers at. I think it's because they keep their stuff simple. If you're ever passing through Brookings, SD, I'd really recommend checking them out.

In gaming news, it might be awhile before I get another Text Play issue out, either for Legend of Mana or Final Fantasy. I've got a lot to do outside of that and I'm not sure I'll have much time. But I did finally get my all-monk party past Astos in Final Fantasy, and my main party is all ready to go into the Earth cave to go after Lich. As for Legend of Mana, well, I'm going to need more time than I think I'll have after work this week, but we'll see, all the same.

And that's how today went. Hopefully, I'll have better stuff to post later. Until then, I'll see you when I see you.

Oh, and just to finish off, here's a little piece of art that I put on my DeviantART page a while back:

Patchwork by *JMShearer on deviantART


No comments:

Post a Comment