Monday, July 2, 2012

Not Feeling So Swell


I've not been feeling so great lately, and I've fallen behind on several projects as a result.

I've got some ideas as to why that might be, of course. Late nights like I'm prone to put in when I decide to really buckle down and try to take life seriously can't be especially wonderful for me. All the time I spend looking at the computer screen probably doesn't help much, either. One of the things I've got going on is that my eyes will start itching like hell. I'm sure part of that has to do with all the computer stuff I do. I wouldn't be surprised if allergies were a part of it, too. And crappy eyes are something that just run in my family.

But there are other symptoms, too. I'm not sure if that's because I've got something or am coming down with it or because of something else. The reason I'm not sure is because for the last couple weeks, I've been drinking this herbal tea that's supposed to help clear a guy's system out. I'm honestly not sure how that's supposed to work, or even if it does. It just seemed like it might be worth a shot. If it does work, I've got plenty of “cleaning out” I need to do. If it doesn't, well, at least it's been an interesting experiment, anyway.

At least I think I'm starting to get better, but only time will tell. With any luck, we'll be back to business as usual soon, folks. See you then.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment