Friday, July 20, 2012

Murphy's Law


It's still in full effect, it seems...

Yesterday just seemed like one of those days where just about everything that could go wrong did. I got hit a little too hard while trying to keep up with my job at work and fell behind at a bad time. I know Thursdays tend to be busy, but rarely like that.

And then there was the dump truck that took a corner too fast in front of the store. Needless to say, it didn't end well for the truck, but it may have been a blessing in disguise for me. Things slowed down after that, so I did manage to get caught up again.

But really, that's kind of how my whole week's been going. I think my PS2 is starting to crap out on me, which is going to make finishing my current Text Plays a little hard.

At least there's a bright spot, though. I'm starting to feel a little better than I have in a while, anyway. One good thing's better than none, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment