Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Schedule 2012


If I keep getting the same hours I've been getting at my day job the last three weeks, here's how things might look going forward this summer.

Now, this is something I'd meant to write about before, but didn't quite get to.

This week will be three weeks in a row that I've had Tuesdays and Wednesdays off. That's why there have been stories for other times on those days the last couple weeks.

Right now, though, I'm going to try setting up an Internet schedule again. It'll be a lot like the last time I tried something like this, only with the video stuff coming out on Tuesdays and Wednesdays instead of over the weekends.

Mondays: What The Fuck Is Wrong With You on Radio Dead Air at 10:30 Central Time, with Text Plays, as time permits.

Tuesdays: JMSpeaks at 9:30 PM Central and YouTube videos should topics present themselves. Text Plays are also very likely on Tuesdays.

Wednesdays: More Text Play and YouTube as time permits.

Thursdays and Saturdays: Text Plays

Fridays: WalrusLife whenever it starts

Sundays: Open time/Evening off.

One important thing I'll talk about on my show tomorrow is that I'm trying to get more exercise than I have been lately. That may delay the posting of some of the articles and videos, but it's something I'm doing to help myself in the long run. But I'll talk about that on the show. See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment