Friday, March 18, 2011

Consolidating Blogs

I probably should, since I have a goal to reach and I hardly use my art blog anyway.

See, to get Google to cut me a check for having AdSense here, I need to have at least $100 in credit in my account. It would be easier to get there if I wasn't spreading everything out.

And besides, since I barely post to the art blog anyway, I might as well just let it die off and only have the one blog to work with. I may as well make things easier for myself, right?

Now, I intend to keep the art blog open. I just don't intend to post anything more to it. I don't know how long Google will keep it open without any new posts or activity, so if there's something you want, get it soon.

And that's my update for now, folks. Time for me to get back to work on the Text Play and a few other things. See you soon, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment