Monday, March 7, 2011

A Quick Question Or Two

And now we get to see how little I actually know about what I'm doing here.

I could use a little input here, folks, so I'm going to ask a couple questions and hope there's somebody out there who can help me.

First off, is there a way to do polls here on Blogger?  And if so, is there some resource I can turn to for hints on that?  I'd rather not flood my blog with posts like this because I have to ask every time I come up with this sort of issue.

Secondly, I've got drafts for a couple new posts.  Turns out, they're pretty close to the same, topicwise, so I'm not sure if I should do them separately or try to make them into one post.  My first instinct is to do them individually, because that's how I started them.  But I also heard recently that Google tracks by content and not by the search tags I enter before I post, and they don't count multiple similar entries when calculating for ad data.

So the question here, dear readers, is what you'd like to see, two smaller posts or one longer one.  Any comments will be considered.  Thanks in advance for your time.  I hope to hear from a few of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment