Monday, March 28, 2011

More Video Game Thoughts

Here are a few other titles that come to mind from time to time.

I've said both here and in a few other places that I've been playing video games for a good twenty years, at least, probably closer to 25. In that quarter century, there have been plenty of memorable titles besides those ones you've already seen here and on That Guy With The Glasses.

About ten years ago, I did a few brief game reviews for I-Mockery when they still had their user-submitted review section functional. Probably my favorite one there was for a game called Fantasy Zone. I also did one for Aztec Adventure, which I also recently redid as a Looking Back on That Guy With The Glasses.

More recently in my gaming life, I've taken quite a liking to role playing games, or RPGs for short. My favorites include Breath of Fire, which I've been doing the Text Play of here. There's also the Dragon Warrior games, that I recently posted musings about and may do a Looking Back on. And speaking of Looking Backs, the first two I remember doing were on the Final Fantasy series. One was on the series as a whole, the other was specifically on game number eight in the series.

Now, I may, at some point, do Looking Backs on a few of these games, and a few others as well. Only time will tell what those may be, should they come.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment