Monday, May 7, 2012

Stuff Got Done...

I've been doing things lately.  Just nothing I could put here.

Well, not in their entirety, anyway.  But I have been rather busy lately.  Things have been going on here that have been keeping me from writing as much as I would have liked the last week or so.  I think my situation has become more normal again, so I should be able to get back to this more regularly again, and my uStream show as well.

There are, of course, stories to tell.  It's going to take a little time to get the parts of those stories that I actually can tell into a presentable form.  I will get to it eventually, but it will have to wait until later, when it's not three in the morning before I have to go to work.

So, I ask for a little more patience again, dear readers.  I've always got things coming, and will have them up and available as soon as I can.

Thank you for your continued readership.

No comments:

Post a Comment