Tuesday, May 15, 2012

TEXT PLAY: Legend of Mana (PlayStation; 2000): Issue #09: End Of The Line? (Branch A)


Team Fortress 2 has an answer about my continuing this branch after this issue.

May as well wrap this part up.

My first thought was that maybe taking a pet along would help me, so I went back to my house and got the rabbite. No luck there. Didn't have any better luck than I did before. I thought I might get someplace with the one bunch of male flowerlings I knew how to get to once I managed to get back to them. I tried several patterns to see what would happen, but had no luck other than to trap myself in that one corner. Kind of made me feel like this TF2 Engineer after awhile.

I suppose I could have gone back and messed around with that other bunch of flowerlings I can find right from the beginning, but I tried that the last time I'd meant to be halfway serious about getting through here and had no meaningful luck. Given how this time went, and previous attempts have gone, I just decided to skip it today, because I've got other things I kind of need to be doing, and I'd rather advance in the game. I'm sure these things are more interesting to read when I do that, too.

To that end, I guess I'll just call Branch A shelved for the time being. I'll come back to it every now and again, when I'm in the mood to mess with it, but I don't think I'll actively write about it again unless and until I figure it out. I'm pretty sure of what my reaction will be when I finally do, but that's going to have to wait. So, until then, Branch B is going to be the active one. Hopefully, something more interesting will happen there.

No comments:

Post a Comment