Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Good Thing About Drafts


There's a reason why I write them instead of doing direct-posting material.

I usually have plenty of ideas to work with, and sometimes, I'll even start writing them. But it doesn't get any farther than that first draft. There's a good reason for that.

See, just because something is an idea doesn't mean that it's a good idea. The point at which that usually occurs to me is when I sit down in front of my computer to start the second draft. I think the reason for that is because by the time I get to the point where I'm working on a digital copy of something, I've come to a point where my mind is clearer than it had been when I started the pencil draft.

As always, I've got lots of ideas. Most of them are ones you'll never see. But there are some that get closer than you may think.

Google Affiliate Ad:

No comments:

Post a Comment